It’s time for Fall! That means the leaves are changing colors, pumpkins are everywhere you see and even better, the temperatures are dropping! Cooler weather is a blessing here in the Highland area, but that also means that some Fall maintenance is needed for your property. Once the summer hype dies and things slow down a little bit around the house, Fall becomes the perfect time to assess the condition of your home. Here at Real Property Management Highland, we want to make that assessment as easy as can be and to make sure that your properties are held to its highest standard.
Here below is your “Fall Checklist” to complete to ensure that your property transitions through the winterization process as smoothly as possible:
- Drain and shut off sprinkler systems
- Clean and trim yards, trees, and landscaping
- Repair gutters and screens
- Assess the curb appeal of your rental home and consider updating exterior features and paint
Furthermore, our Real Property Managers, here, can make an even more thorough evaluation of your property, more than just the basic “here and there” repairs, with the additional autumn maintenance options. These options are:
- Inspect and replace seals and locks on windows and doors
- Service HVAC systems and hot water heaters
- Evaluate the exterior siding, paint, stucco, and other finishes
- Test carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Check appliances for efficiency and proper function
By adding these options to your property management plan, you can save time and money by preventing these maintenance problems in the future.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.